Kid Tiger Program (4 yrs - 6 yrs)
The White Tiger Martial Arts "Kid Tigers Program" is a preparatory program designed for children ages 4 to 6. All children of this age will complete this program prior to being admitted to our children's classes for ages 6 to 12.
• Children will attend 2 classes per week.
• Classes will be 30 minutes long.
• Uniforms will be the Kid Tiger uniform or the Kid Tiger T-Shirt. Additional uniforms are available for purchase.
• The program will take 18 months.
• Performance Evaluations will be held every 8 weeks, separately from our other programs.
The belt system is as follows:
White with yellow stripe
White with orange stripe
White with green stripe
White with purple stripe
White with blue stripe
White with brown stripe
White with red stripe
White with black stripe
Yellow belt (promotion to Children's Program)
Benefits of the Program
• Practice good behavior skills
• Builds coordination and balance
• Year round activity
• Fun and easy classes
• Positive lessons and life-saving skills
• Daily reward system
• Improvement of each Tiger skill
•Development of memory skills
© Copyright 2015. White Tiger Martial Arts. Design by Conceptual Sense